High Heels and Training Wheels: Summer Meets Fall

header1

9.16.2014

Summer Meets Fall




The last couple of weeks I have been majorly harping on transitioning my wardrobe from summer to fall. This seemingly simple task is such a such a complex task for me and successfully achieving it eludes me every year. So after digging down and trying to pinpoint exactly why this is so difficult for me, I figured out the cause; I have no transition pieces! All of my summer clothes scream "summer" and all my winter clothes scream "winter". I don't have any pieces to take me across the seasons. So that has been my goal this year, acquiring pieces that function for more than just one season.







Dress c/o / NecklaceSunnies





Dress c/o / Denim Jacket / Bag / Scarf

This dress is the definition of a transitional piece. The cut and straps make it ideal for summer but the fact that it's a maxi with a neutral print, makes it perfect for layering in the fall. So my advice to anyone having the same issues as me? Get some transition pieces, duh!


This particular transition piece came from The Shopping Bag. I love it because it's one stop shopping; shopping from A to Z. From clothing and accessories all the way to home decor and food items. And all the pieces are unique. It's like boutique shopping online! Annnnd aren't you lucky you came here today because all High Heels and Training Wheels readers can get 25% your order by using code HHANDTW at checkout. Score!



Shop the look

Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips