High Heels and Training Wheels: And So It Begins...

header1

6.01.2014

And So It Begins...

...the season of dresses. I just did a 30 under $30 post with just dresses because I love nothing more in the summer months. You don't have to put on pants (poster for laziness over here) and there's nothing to match (cause how hard is matching a top to a bottom really?). Slip it on and you're done. Boom.








hat c/o Oasap (exact) // dress c/o Wizards of the West // heels thrifted

This little guy (and I do mean little) has been hanging in my closet for so long, while I gazed at it longingly, never daring to wear it because it was just a touch too short. I've always wanted a chambray dress and I loved this one's simplicity...and of course the belt that came with it, but I just never felt courageous enough to wear it out. BUT thanks to the Jockey Skimmies (posted here) my booty is covered and I was finally able to dust off this dress.

Come fall I think it will be perfect paired with some leggings and boots but now I don't have to wait!


And, of course, I got another chance to sport my favorite hat! Perfect, easy-going, casual, summer outfit...with just a hint of sass. LOVE! 

Image Map

Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!

linking with: Watch What I'm Wearing // Sunday FUNday // Funday Mondays // Monday Bloom // Visible Monday // Monday Mingle // Monday Must-Haves // Manic Monday // Mix-It Mondays // Style Elixir // Trend Spin // WIWW // WIWW @ Pleated Poppy // Random Wednesday // Get Your Pretty On // My Whims Wednesday // The Tiny Heart // Vodka Infused Lemonade // Three-fer Thursday //Spotlight Weekly 

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips