High Heels and Training Wheels: What's Up, Holla and Thank You...

header1

7.21.2013

What's Up, Holla and Thank You...

to all my (new) sponsors! Since opening up to sponsoring, I have a great new group of ladies and brands that took pity liked me enough to be a part of High Heels. Who are they? Well, let me tell you...




Want to join this lovely group of ladies? Well, for 30 days you can give it a go...for FREE! Yeah, I said free! Pop on over to my sponsor page to check out all my sizes and other perks or email me directly at lindsey.blincoe [at] gmail [dot] com for your free code!


You can also find High Heels on  TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!




No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips