High Heels and Training Wheels: Get in My Closet!

header1

7.23.2013

Get in My Closet!

I want everything! I want it all! No seriously, I've never done one of these posts so I've complied it all together and now I look like a covetous, greedy little snot. But, I still want it...unapologetically. Which is apparently not a word. Or so the red squiggly line on spell check tells me...but that's neither here nor there. So, let's take a look at what I need in my closet!

Persun Mall Clothes
  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9



Persun Mall Purses

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10


Persun Mall Shoes
1 / 2 / 3 / 45 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12


There is no "theme" or particular "style" to any of it. It's all just eye candy. I came, I saw I want! If it's my outfit-of-the-day you're looking for, hop on over to Goodwillista for my guest post. All the cool kids are doing it! No seriously, it's a cute one, go check it out. : P


 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!


linking with: Style Elixir / Love & Loyally / Real Girl Glam / Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife / Sensational Creations / Naptime Review / Life According to Kenz / Confessions of a Northern Belle / 

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE this collection of fashion! That blue dress and the patterned shorts are perfect!


    xx Kait

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo cute, and I WANT all that you want too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh, I love everything on here. This is not going to be good for my bank account! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips